Summary of the Rules
Following these simple guidelines will prevent a headache for everyone.
- Be respectful.
- Use common sense.
- Don't cheat or abuse.
Your creations are incredible, but we need to keep them in check.
- They must not run 24/7. Absolutely no chunk loaders.
- They must be toggleable (they must be able to be shut off).
- They must not drop the TPS of the server. Check TAB to monitor the TPS and see if yours makes it drop.
Farms breaking these rules will be asked to be modified and, if left unchanged, will be removed.
The Nitty Gritty
Technically the actual rules, what we enforce, and what we watch for.
- Use common sense, be respectful, and don't cheat or abuse.
- Don't grief (ex. explosions and fire).
- Chunk loaders are forbidden and will result in a permenant ban.
- All farms must be toggleable.
- Don't do anything that can lag the server (within reason).
- Don't use cheaty client-side mods (ex. xray).
- Try your best to slowly generate chunks.
- Members can, and will, be banned at any point in time, with or without reason, with or without notice, by any member who has permission to do so.
- Members in the positions of moderator or administrator have the final say in any situation.